You may download the desktop apps for Planrow at the download page of our website.
The macOS version requires macOS 10.11 El Capitan or newer, and is a universal build which supports both Intel and ARM processor architectures. The Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer, and is for 64-bit machines.
This release is labelled version 1.2.0, which also updates the web version of Planrow, contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Renamed "Manage Plan" button in the app's settings tab to "Manage Billing", to be more descriptive.
- Changed when and how upgrade and manage billing buttons are shown to ensure that it always contains a valid link.
- The platform field in the Settings view now also lists more relevant information about the platform you're using the app from.
- Automatically include your platform info in "Contact Support" in Settings, and added a copy to clipboard option.
- App version indicated in the Settings view is now programatically set.
- Disabled use of tab key to cycle focus, and spacebar key to pagedown.
- Fixed alignment of mobile view content header toolbar.
- Drag and mouse wheel scroll now works on Windows.
- Ensured modals can be scrolled to be viewed in full.
- Explicitly clear database before logging in to ensure zero backend complications.
- Also reset the "Upgrade Now" button when resetting UI.
- Fixed comparison function that was not ordering some lists correctly.