This update is more of a continuation update from the previous one, shoring up and rounding off the improvements needed to be made.
- Revamped sidebar user interface on mobile and desktop widths.
- Improved how the currently selected view is indicated in the sidebar.
- After completing a task in selection mode, automatically select the next closet item.
- Cleaned up data model in codebase.
- Removed leftover code from previous version.
- Added a more button menu for heading items in calendar views, with more viewing options.
- Improved positioning calculation function to prevent any possible "bunching up" of items.
- Added left/right navigation for calendar views.
- Allow directly going into editing mode with new item/line from selection mode.
- Fixed a mutation observer warning that occurred in Firefox web browser from the new editor.
- Adding new line in the editor from within a calendar view now correctly adds the date.
- Allow clicking edit button in the top toolbar to edit an empty Today calendar view.
- Added a minimum height for empty, selected items in selection mode to ensure they are visible.
- Fixed allowing typing of space characters in the editor.
- In Firefox browser, clicking outside of the editor container now correctly exits editing mode.
- Ensured that preceding/ending whitespace in titles are mirrored in editor and in backend.
- Fixed issued with pasting long notes into the editor not getting registered correctly.
- Fixed how you have to press return twice on mobile to add a new line.
- Fixed how words are broken up into lines in the editor to prevent horizontal scrolling.
- Fixed how drag and drop on iPads don't work when using a mouse.
- Fixed drag and drop alignment of dragged ghost on Android.
- Made item heights consistent across modes.
- Done button now shows after pressing the edit button in the header on mobile screen widths.