Major improvements to the app, especially on mobile, and a ton of bug fixes!
This update also paves the way for a future mobile release for iOS and Android devices, laying the groundwork for Planrow to be available on your phone as an app.
- Make the heading toolbars of both the content view and sidebar fixed to top when scrolled.
- Added a Done button which appears in the top-right, for deselecting the existing selection.
- On mobile, you can now also long press a selected item to deselect it.
- Better alignment of app UI from top of window on macOS.
- Included day of week info in date indicator of tasks.
- The New Task / New Heading buttons now do not clear the existing selection, so new items can be added relative to the current selection.
- Improved how account information is stored locally on your device on macOS and Windows versions.
- When dragging calendar view tasks to another calendar view, reset indent level of the dragged tasks.
- Increased drag and drop autoscroll sensitivity for faster drag and drop manoeuvring.
- Deselect existing selected tasks when you focus on a plan's title or subtitle in the header.
- Fixed how shift+enter would not result in deactivating active tasks and items.
- Ensure sidebar project item is deactivated if its more icon button is triggered.
- Fixed how expanding/collapsing a sidebar project leads to drag and drop of its nested plans not following along.
- Addressed how interaction with sidebar items on mobile was inconsistent when it comes to editing title and showing the plan's view.
- Fixed calendar period indicator strings for Week, Month and Quarter views to make them more descriptive and specific.
- Observed sufficient padding between text and the more button on the right side of heading items.
- Prevent tasks from being activated if in state of being completed.
- On mobile, prevent sortable autoscroll from scrolling to the right when dragging items, both in sidebar and content views.
- Fixed alignment of content header toolbar buttons.
- Fixed inconsistent background modal opacity.
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to blank out when certain modals were shown.
- Addressed how when an task in Today view, which is overdue and is the last item in that heading, is cleared of its date, the heading doesn't also get removed.