More follow-up features and changes for the new business model implementation, plus a few tweaks and fixes.
- Added a "Sync" switch setting, that lets you toggle whether sync is on or off (for Planrow Pro users only).
- Added a "License" setting under the "Planrow Pro" heading, where you can set the Planrow license you're using.
- Added "Copy as Markdown" to the plan menu, which will copy the currently displayed plan's contents to your clipboard in Markdown format.
Changes and Improvements
- Optimised the app's backend startup process to reduce loading duration.
- Improved password dialog handling, and show it by default when the app is restarted or refreshed.
- Added project names to the "Plan" tooltip menu, so it's clearer which destination plan you're selecting.
- Moved "Contact Support" button under "Account" heading from "Planrow Pro" heading.
- Integrated purchase URL to work with the app sign in process.
- Improved the "Log Out" button to dynamically show a warning depending on the sync state.
- Fixed a bug in the database set up process that would let a procedure continue.