The app is now free for personal use locally without sync on a single device, and you can get Planrow Pro to sync across multiple devices and for commercial use.
We've revamped the website's pricing page to reflect this, and you can learn more about the basics of the new licensing model in our EULA Overview.
Changes and Improvements:
- The password confirmation dialog is now a Pro-only option.
- Updated the tutorial plan's contents.
- Included user email and plan status for Contact Support template.
- Changed "Clear Plans" in toolbar menu to "Clear Plan".
- In keyboard shortcut modal, changed "Complete Task" to "Complete Task(s)".
- Production HTML file is now smaller and will load faster.
- Switched empty contents icon of Today and Inbox view.
- Fixed a bug where multiple items couldn't be dragged after interacting with the toolbar.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow options for user settings to be properly preserved.