In this update, we're adding and fixing a few things in anticipation of the launch of our mobile apps down the road.
- Account deletion: Added a "request deletion" section to settings, in the "Contact Support" dialog, which will redirect to your email client with pre-filled information.
- Undo & redo gestures: On mobile devices with touchscreens, you can now also use a 3-finger swipe left or right to undo or redo your actions respectively.
- Added a spinner indicator to refresh buttons.
- Moved "Export Raw JSON Data" button in settings to under the Account section.
- Scroll to the focused item bit faster after the mobile software keyboard is shown.
- Streamlined user experience of transitioning between selection and editing mode.
- Made Android status bar and navigation bar more immersive during splash screen and app-wide.
- Optimised loading code to shorten loading duration.
- Updated tutorial to reflect recent changes.
- Fixed regression from version 1.9 on correcting spacing for the header toolbar on desktop platforms.
- Fixed backup-related error by ensuring backup folder exists before reading it.
- Fixed backup interval checks to only trigger when user is actively interacting with the app.
- Fixed how newly created lines wouldn't be selected after existing selection mode.
- Ensure that new headings created with keyboard shortcuts are created after the current selection, not before.