An improved task calendaring system, and other changes and fixes.
We've improved the task calendaring system, with the following modifications:
- All tasks in any calendar view now must have a specific, set date.
- Drag and drop operations between and within views have been updated to reflect this.
- Updated the "When" toolbar menu to show a calendar date picker directly instead.
- The Future view now has an extra heading to contain perpetual dates.
This update also contains the following changes and fixes:
- Changed the Done (d) keyboard shortcut to Complete Task (c).
- Fixed pressing shift+enter allowing inserting newlines into tasks and headings.
- Improved the descriptiveness of the calendar period labels in the sidebar.
- Fixed a bug that set the wrong date parameters when a task is dragged in the Today view.